Chocolate Passion Workshop:
Know Which of Your Passions to Focus On NOW (while eating chocolate)
Thursday, 21 September, 19:00-21:30
Chocolats Gerbaud, 2d rue Ravenstein, Brussels
CALLING ALL MULTI-PASSIONATE PEOPLE (who love chocolate)!
Do you have too many ideas, projects, or passions swimming around in your head that it’s hard to know where to focus your time and energy?
Are you a multi-passionate person but feel spread too thin to go after all of your ideas and interests at once?
Does your over-abundance of ideas ever prevent you from starting, following-through, or gaining momentum?
And most importantly, do you LOVE Belgian chocolate?
• Knowing with certainty which projects, hobbies, passions, or business ideas you should pursue now.
• Learning how to manage your many ideas + passions so they all fit into your life in a free + flowing way.
• Having a clear plan on how to finish 2017 strong, confident, and naturally motivated.
• Doing this all in a convivial setting, surrounded by the aromas of chocolate and a master chocolate maker to guide you through its many flavors.
If this sounds good to you, then…
Join me + master chocolatier Laurent Gerbaud for an evening of tasting the best chocolate in the world, dreaming of your biggest passions, and figuring out with clarity the best way to chart your passions for the next 3-6 months.
The evening will start with a glass of sparking wine (or grape juice) and a chance to get to know your fellow chocolate lovers + passion pursuers.
Laurent will then guide you in Chocolate Palate Education Tasting where he will introduce and educate you on 12 chocolates from three different cacao varieties – to include a tasting of the musts of Laurent Gerbaud’s collection.
While we nibble on chocolate, we will turn our focus to your many passions. I will guide a powerful exercise – using the chocolate as our inspiration – that will teach you how to identify with clarity what passions to prioritize, what passions can be shelved, and how to fit everything into your schedule.
We will conclude with some passion planning from now until the end of the year and into 2018.
This evening is designed for the multi-passionate person where you will:
• Meet fabulous, like-minded people
• Identify the passions that are most important to you
• Discover a powerful technique to sort through your passions to know what you most want to pursue most now
• Have an action plan to carry you forward to the end of the year and beyond
• TASTE the best chocolate in the world