Shanti Pax Guest Blog Posts
- Huffington Post: 7 Way to Learn From the Things You’re Bad At. “At what are you bad? Everyone is rubbish at something. Do your plants have an average lifespan of 24 hours?” (click to read more)
- Huffington Post: How to Be a 21st Century Peace Activist. “There are two competing narratives that confront any 21st century peace activist. As such, there are two ways to start this article:” (click to read more)
- Tiny Buddha: Give Back to Other by Giving to Yourself First. “I looked out my window and saw only sand. I was on a Beechcraft 1900 turboprop flying into Baghdad in the fall of 2003.” (click to read more)
- The Change Blog: 5 Ways to Discover and Nurture Your Intuitive Voice. “Gee Allyson, sure you wanna do this?” my co-workers said as I prepared to quit my job.” (click to read more)
- The Change Blog: How to Listen to Your Intuitive Voice When You’re Too Busy to Hear. “I wrote an article for The Change Blog titled, “5 Ways to Discover and Nurture Your Intuitive Voice,” where I told the story of how I quit a lousy job and took six months off from work to travel, and in the process found my intuitive voice.” (click to read more)
- The Change Blog: Why You Should Celebrate the Thing We’re Taught to Dread. “At some point in my late 20s I started to dread my birthday.
I dreaded signs of crow’s feet, cellulite, and failure in reaching my goals.” (click to read more)
Top Wayfinding Blog Posts
- The secret of small, consistent inspired action: Inspired action is the key to getting back on compass. Taking small, consistent action is the key to huge productivity.
- Make Time for Fun: Quick, what are the top 5 things you do for fun?Are they rolling off the tip of your tongue? Is it taking longer than 10 seconds to list?If yes, then you are sadly within the norm.
- Love and Live from the Heart: Love is the most powerful energy frequency we can generate, and it trumps the primary feeling that perpetuates conflict – fear. Quoting Mahatma Gandhi, “Love has the power to stop the most violent of conflicts.”
- Do What Makes Your Heart Sing: Doing what makes your heart sing speaks to your passion and inspiration about life.
- Give Back: Living your life in service to others not only makes the world a more peaceful place, it is the best way to attract happiness and abundance into your own life.
- Know You Are Powerful Beyond Measure: Knowing you are powerful and feeling self-empowered are critical elements not only for high-reaching global goals, but also for attaining your personal goals and enabling you to be your greatest self.
- Tend to Your Health and Wellness: Whether from a war, personal injury, or emotional trauma, proper healing and general wellness are key to ending violent patterns and ensuring they do not reoccur.
- Care for Mother Earth: Mother Earth supports and sustains life, so we must remain ultra aware of how our actions impact her – to include caring for and sharing her natural resources, developing alternative renewable resources, and being aware of what and how much we consume.
- Buy Local: Buying from local businesses supports your neighbors, community, and aspiring entrepreneurs – people who put their heart and soul into what they offer and care about more than the bottom line. And as the world’s population grows, thriving local and small businesses will ensure the wealth is equally distributed and livelihoods for all.
Sign up to receive FREE tips for fulfilling your life’s mission.